FREE: "Top 5 Tips for Selling Your House for Top Dollar"
Complete this request form & I'll send it right to you!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Selling Options - If you cannot sell your home a a "normal" re-sale, but you MUST move due to unforseen circumstances or lifestyle change, there are other options than just walking away! Consider allowing me to help you determine if a Short Sale is right for you. A Short Sale is where your lender agrees to accept a payoff less than what you owe on your loan. It is much less detrimental to your credit history and with the expertise of a qualified agent and her team of real estate attorneys, it is very likely your lender will approve the sale because they would rather take a loss than have your home sit on their books forever. If you are struggling with your mortgage payments and facing the "F-word" (Foreclosure), then time is of the essence, so call me now!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE E-BOOK: https://www.hud.gov/offices/adm/hudclips/forms/files/pa426h.pdf
*e-book provided by the Department of Housing & Urban Development
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home goes smoothly.
Barrow real estate, Hall real estate, Jackson real estate, Winder Real Estate, Flowery Branch real estate, Braselton real estate, Gainesville real estate, Lake Lanier real estate, Buford real estate, acula real estate, Auburn real estate, Bethlehem real estate, Jefferson real estate, Hoschton real estate
Home Listing Syndication
Your home will be advertised on 120+ websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here